2020-2021 Housing Sign-Up

Welcome to the Front Porch.

**Rising sophomores must either sign up for housing or submit an exemption request. **

Students are required to live on campus for the first two years unless an exemption is approved.



February 3rd - February 10, 2020 Boryla Housing Sign-up
Students will be offered space in Boryla by February 10, 2020

February 11- February 26, 2020 OCH Super Singles/West/RVs/IGV sign-up. Pick room preference and roommates.

March 3 - March 9, 2020 Housing Lottery for Sophomores

March 10 - March 16, 2020 Housing Lottery for JR/Seniors


April 1, 2020 Housing sign- up and exemption process begins

May 10, 2020 Special Accomodations request are due

May 1 - May 27th Phase 2: Select your roommate

May 29 - May 31 Phase 3: Select your room

Welcome to the Front Porch!

About this Portal: *Regis University has a two year residency requirement.

In this portal you are able to:

  1. Apply for housing or request an exemption this is required for first and second year students.
  2. Submit work orders
  3. Choose a meal plan
  4. Identify roommate(s)
  5. Sign up for a Magis Learning Community (First Year Only)
  6. Update Emergency Contact Information
  7. Request a Special Accomodation for Housing

If you have questions at any point throughout this process, please contact Student Housing and Residential Engagemnt at (303) 458-4991 or email us at reslife@regis.edu.

The residential experience is considered an integral part of a student’s education and the Regis experience, offering important opportunities for engagement with your community.

Commuter Students:

If you are a communter student, the Front Porch will allow you to request a housing exemption, sign-up for the Magis Learning Communities, and choose a meal plan, if desired.

Special Requests: (Medical Accommodations: injury, medical single requests, allergies, etc.)

We would like to make your stay at Regis as comfortable as we can. If you are in need of certain accommodations during yours stay, the Front Porch has a section that will allow you to make these special requests. We are here to help!

Special Request deadline for Academic Year 2020-2021 is February 10, 2020 for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. The deadline for Freshman and Transfer students is May 10, 2020.

Please select "Student Login" option on the above bar to get started. You will need your user RegisNet and Password to login.

Reset your University Password

Please note that all information regarding the housing sign-up page will be communicated via your regis.edu email account.